Wormly’s new keyboard shortcuts will help you manage your hosts & monitoring settings like a boss! We took our inspiration from Github and GMail’s awesome shortcut implementations.
On any page, type “?” to view a legend containing all shortcut keys available on that page.
From any page on the site, you can navigate to the three main sections Hosts, Alerts, and My account with two key presses.
Just think “j” for jump, followed by the first letter of the section you want to see. e.g.
- j, h – will take you to Hosts.
- j, a – will take you to Alerts.
- j, m – will take you to My account.
On the My Hosts Page
In addition to the existing search box which filters the host list as you type, you can now use the up and down arrow keys to highlight a host of interest. Once highlighted, hit ENTER to open that hosts’ overview page, or hit TAB followed by any of these keys:
- u – view the hosts’ Uptime Reports
- g – view the hosts’ Performance Graphs
- p – pause / resume monitoring of this host
- x – delete this host
- a – Add a new host
On a Host Overview Page
- u – show Uptime Reports / switch to Uptime tab if Health tab is active.
- g – show Performance Graphs
- h – Switch to health tab
- e – edit hosts’ settings
- a – add monitoring sensors
And a couple more
- Hit “g” from an Uptime Report to switch to the Performance Graphs.
- Hit “u” from Performance Graphs to switch to the corresponding Uptime Report.